The Lexmark C2240’s e-Task touch screen opens a world of convenience and productivity apps, while high-yield replacement toner and tools that minimise toner consumption help you control the cost of colour. And a robust paper feeding system supports printing at up to 40 pages per minute*.
Ready when you are
- 1-GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB memory drives printing at up to 40 ppm.*
- Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments.
- Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
- UnisonTM Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 6000 colour and 9000 monochrome pages**.
- Keep printing in black even when colour toner is empty.
Colour that keeps saving
- PANTONE® calibration, embedded colour sample pages and Lexmark Colour Replacement produce accurate, professional colour output in-house.
- Save toner with suite of tools that let you choose when and how much colour to print.
Input that works
- Reliable, flexible media handling supports cardstock, small media, and envelopes from the main tray or a convenient single-sheet feeder.
- 251 pages of standard input can grow to 1451.
Interact with ease
- 4.3-inch/10.9-cm e-Task touch screen comes with convenience and productivity apps and is customizable to meet your needs.
- Front USB port allows walk-up printing from popular file formats without a computer.
- Compact footprint allows flexible placement in more locations.
- Connect easily via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options.
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
- Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***.
- Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
- Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
- Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
Built for planet earth
*Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds. **Average yield based on approximately 5% print coverage.
***Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data